2. The fee paid towards this programme cannot be cancelled or refunded under any circumstances.
3. This registration is strictly non-transferable. Sharing your login credentials of the programme or the session invite link with others is strictly prohibited. In case of any breach, Learning Matters Private Limited reserves the right to cancel your registration without any notice. No refund requests will be entertained.
4. You have to join the webinar at least 15 mins before the start of the session.
5. The link to join the webinar will be sent to the email ID given by you at the time of registration. Learning Matters Private Limited will not be responsible for any errors you make in this regard.
6. In case you do not receive the link, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 4 hours before the session. Failing which, Learning Matters Private Limited will not be responsible for your missing the session.
7. Content covered in the session is a suggested methodology and is purely for educational purposes. Learning outcomes depend on various internal and external factors. You are responsible for evaluating all factors before implementing any suggestion.
8. Learning Matters Private Limited may contact you about their educational programmes. You can unsubscribe from this any time.
9. Any disputes arising shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts situated in Bangalore, India.
You are all set to receive notifications.
We focus on improving teacher competency and impacting student learning outcomes with innovative education technology.